Triund is very nice place in kangra district(himachal pardesh, india) this is very beautyfull place it is also a tracking place. form whole world especillay from india many people come here for tracking. this is 9 km far from mcleodganj dharmashala. Triund is a part of Dharamkot the scenries of triund is very beautifull. if you come here one time and you remmeber this journey whole life. triund is the easiest Himalayan trek. With breathtaking views of the Kangra valley and the snow covered Dhauladhar ranges
five reasons why should be go Triund
1. first of fall the views are amazing.
2. And second is it’s relatively easy.
3. the trek doesn’t have to end at Triund
4. And the night at Triund is even better than day
5. And last or very beauty full thing is You can see the Bhagsu Waterfalls on your way back.
Best Time For Triund Trek
May, June, September and October are the best months to enjoy Triund Trek. The climate is always pleasant and can get chilly at night. Monsoons are also a good time to trek but you might not want to camp overnight, in which case you can stay at a guest house in Triund